Enhancing the way you
actually make music
Fed up of using studio equipment that forces you down a certain creative path? We were too, that’s why we made AudioFuse Studio.
Listen to music, or track ideas straight from a phone to your DAW with a high quality Bluetooth receiver. Use the DC-coupled outputs to control parameters of your modular synths. The possibilities are limitless.
Every connection features the best components on the market, giving you perfectly transparent analog-digital conversion, practically non-existent noise on the preamps, even when fully cranked, loads of gain to make even the quietest mics shine, and a silky-smooth, audiophile listening experience.
You have the power
AudioFuse Studio doesn’t just sound amazing, it lets you do more with the things you already have.
Power with DC or USB
Expand with ADAT
Dedicated software control
Integrated USB 2 hub
AudioFuse Creative Suite
AudioFuse Studio comes complete with an ever-evolving collection of software effects and instruments that will let you add your own unique signature to your music. Color the pristine inputs of AudioFuse Studio with stunning vintage effects!
The AudioFuse Creative Suite currently contains:
Music industry gold-dust. Get that ultra-rare Soho preamp sound and musical EQ that added flavor to countless best-selling hits for over half a century.
Inspired by the hugely influential British studio sound, the Arturia Pre 1973 is the key to getting that harmonically exciting, solid-state 70s tone.
The key to getting that “White Album” sound, these reinvented German engineered, tube-driven broadcast preamps were beloved by Abbey Road.
Dr Robert Moog’s iconic, smooth ladder filter, accurately recreated and updated with an LFO, envelope follower, and a step sequencer.
Modelled after the most sought-after compressor ever made, the Class A FET sound our 1176 software recreation seems to make everything sound better.
The Arturia Delay TAPE-201 gives you everything you love about the sound of vintage hardware tape delays, but with the reliability and versatility of software.
The silky-smooth, resonant tone of vintage plate reverbs have shaped the sound of many iconic vocal performance, given the drums of best-selling tracks their air, and brought whole mixes together with bright, sweet overtones.
A superb software instrument containing hundreds of amazing presets taken from Arturia’s award-winning V Collection. Analog synths, pianos, organs, and more await.
The new studio reference
The AudioFuse interface range connects your computer to the world of music. Record with the highest quality, monitor with absolute precision, and bring all of your gear together to create the music you always wanted to.
What makes them special?
The superb inputs of our interfaces give you the most vibrant, accurate sound around, with practically zero noise even at max gain, and enormous dynamic range. Be true to your music.
Analog signal path
The highest quality components are used in the input and output signal paths of the AudioFuse series, giving you an audiophile-quality experience with no compromise.
Multiple outputs, integrated A/B switching, monitor mix options, and even headphone channels that have both small and large sockets. The AudioFuse makes monitoring a joy.
Each AudioFuse interface has its own unique characteristics and skills to suit your needs: USB hubs, guitar reamping, vinyl preamp phono inputs for easy sampling, and effect inserts.
|AUDIOFUSE||AUDIOFUSE 8Pre||AUDIOFUSE Studio|
|Line outputs||2||8||2 (DC coupled)|
|Monitor outputs||2 pairs||1 pair||2 pairs|
|"No latency" mixer||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|USB hub||3 x USB2||3 x USB2|
|ADAT||8 in, 8 out up to 48khz
4 in, 4 out up to 96kHz
8 in, 8 out, up to 96kHz
8 in, 8 out up to 96khz
|S/PDIF In, Out||Yes||Yes|
|Wordclock In, Out||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Data connection||Micro USB2||USB-C||USB-C|
|Power modes||PSU, USB,
- : Win 7+ PC: 4 GB RAM; Intel i5 CPU or faster.
1GB free hard disk space
OpenGL 2.0 compatible GPU
- : 10.10+: 4 GB RAM; Intel i5 CPU or faster.
1GB free hard disk space
OpenGL 2.0 compatible GPU
- AudioFuse Studio unit
- Power supply
- 2x MIDI jack adaptor
- USB-C to USB-A cable (1.5m)
- USB-C to USB-C cable (1.5m)
- DiscretePro? Achievement Certificate
Size & weight
- Size : 10.4 x 6.3 x 2.8 inches (265 x 160 x 72mm)
- 18 inputs, 20 outputs channels
- 4 mic/instrument/line preamps with DiscretePRO? technology
- 4 additional line inputs, with inputs 5-6 commutable to Phono
- 4 analog inserts on channel 1-4
- Bluetooth audio receiver supporting aptX? and AAC?
- 2 pairs of speaker analog outputs on balanced TRS Jack
- 2 independent stereo headphones outputs, on both 6.35 and 3.5mm TRS.
- 2 independent analog line outputs with reamp capability (instrument level output)
- Complete monitoring section with individual level control for speakers and phones
- Direct monitoring ultra-low latency internal mixers
- 8 digital ADAT inputs/outputs up to 96kHz
- S/PDIF inputs/outputs or Word clock input, output/thru on Cinch RCA
- DiscretePRO? Individual audio performance certificate delivered with each unit.
- 24-bit latest generation AD/DA converters at up to 192kHz sampling rate.
- USB-C interface compatible with PC & Mac, fully USB 2.0 compatible
- Comes with AudioFuse Creative Suite
- Robust metal desktop chassis